Sunday, January 31, 2010

Janine Beyer's Profile





My name is Janine.
I´m 17 years old.
I live in Essen since twelve years.
My family consist of my mum and my brother.
My brother(Nick) is 13 years old.

I'm speaking German, English and Spanish.
I'm learning Spanish since a half year.
I've also learned Latin since the 7th grade.

(Nick)


I've already been to Mallorca, but i didn't like it, cause it has not showed me how the spanish culture is.
I hope you'll show me that.


I like to go shopping, because I love fashion.
My other hobbies are dancing, do sport, photography, listen to music, cooking and sometimes go to party.
I go to fitness studio thrice weekly with Robin A.K..









My favourite kind of music is R'nB, Electro, Pop and many kinds more.(like classic for example)
After school I often go to the city with my friends.
Infrequently I´am at home.
I hope you like to dare these things, too.
I'm really looking forward to spend some time with you.

Greetings, Janine.


MSN/E-MAIL : Janine_wackeez@hotmail.de

No comments:

Post a Comment