Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hello, Hola!!!

I'm Felicitas Saurusajtis, I'm going to tell you something about me. My friends call me Feli.
My birthday is the 23rd January and I'm 15 years old. I live in Essen in a house with my 3 older brothers, Benedikt 21 years old, Lukas 19 years old, Tbias 17 years old and my parents. Everybody has his own room.
I go to the Gymnasium Essen Nord-Ost.
My email address is felicitas.saurusajtis@gmx.de, my icq number is 553-294-481 and my msn address is feli.fee@hotmail.de.

My hobbies are swimming and waterpolo. I go three days a week in the swim bath for training. When I play waterpolo it's always funny, we laugh much, but we work out also very hard.







I like to go to football matches (I'm a big football fan of "FC Schalke 04") and hearing music.




Now something about my character.
I'm a very happy person. Maybe it's because of my name it means something like"the happy".
If my friends and me get together, we ever have a lots of fun, we often do spontaneous things and we laugh every time. We go in the cinema, we go shopping, we make funny pictures, we talk about everything, we laugh the whole time, we "learn" together, we make parties, we have fun actually in the school :D, ... we make lots of funny things I can't remember everything.
I like to hear music and to surf in the internet. Sometimes when I'm very lazy I watch TV for hours.

Now I hope you know a bit about me. :D

SEE YOU SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment