Saturday, January 30, 2010

Karolina's Profile





Name: Karolina Nencek
Date of birth:4 may 1992
Hobbys: cheerleading, singing, my friends, concerts, dancing
Music: hardcore, indie-rock, alternative, electro
Film: Wildchild, Avatar, The Ring, Eagle Eye, Twilight........series: SKINS
Like: funny people, to get
laughing fit , sleeping , summer, Blink182,my hamster, piercings,my family, sport,music,poland ,sweets and more..
Dislike: school, lies,boredom,to get up early, bad people ,to backbite


I'm 17 years old ,funny and spontaneous girl who loves lots of crazy adventures. I'm from Poland and i live in germany since 6 years , i have 2 sisters :Joanna(20) and Juliane(3) they are the best sisters i could ever imagne!!!




I'm very sporting and i love what i do! Cheerleading is my passion!!I cheer for the Assindia Cardinals football club and it makes lot of fun ,this sport makes me so happy!! We are dancing,tumbling,making pyramids just to entertain the audience. Sometimes we participate on a cheerleader championship with thems from all over the word!Its a big adventure and challenge for me and my team.

My friends are very important to me ,too!we spend the most time together and its never boring!!I have lots of male friends and somewhat female friends.Its always funny and crazy when we are on tour !
I'm really excited to see you here in Essen!!!
I'm very happy to do this exchange and i really hope that this will be the most memorable thing for you!!!!! SEE YOU SOON

Contact:
actimel2@buziaczek.pl
icq:365675943

No comments:

Post a Comment