Saturday, January 30, 2010

Duong's Profile ♥

[robin and me in luxembourg]
Hello guys!
My name is Duong, but i prefer that you call me Dudi. It's shorter and sounds better :p
I'm 16 years old, but i'll become 17 in April.I live in a flat with my family: my mum and dad, and my younger brother (12) and sister (15).
We're Vietnamese, but I was born in Germany.
My mum often cooks vietnamese, so I really hope, you'll try and like it.
[me]
I'm in 11th grade at the Geno. It's a...nice school, with a lot of funny and interesting people.
My favourite subjects are art and languages.
I'm studying English, French and also Spanish. I really really loooove languages, and culture.
[tatj and me in the snow]
And if I'm not in school, I meet my friends, go shopping , read magazines watch comedy-shows or phone my friends.
Yes, I love my friends and my family.
I'm very interested in culture, languages, cosmetics, clothes, fashion and music.
I like R'n'B, Hip-Hop, Pop and House.
I also listen to french, spanish and arabic music!
I think it's easier to learn languages, when you listen to their music.
Oh! And I also looove chocolate, sweets and babies.
Yes, I love them soo soo much
Sometimes I just like to watch people, some are really fascinating in how they act and are.
[nora, me and matthias]
What I don't like are unfriendly, rude and bad people. They really annoy me and make me unhappy.
But my friends and me always laugh at them.
What I also hate are lies. They may destroy a friendship, and anyone trust someone who is lying to everybody all the time.
Sometimes I hate the winter, it's soo cold and I often freeze. I hate bad weather.
I hope it's sunny and warm when I visit you in Spain hm.
Prejudices, arrogance, violence and bad moooood are 4 things I also dislike.

I always wanted to do an exchange and now it's my chance! I'm so happy!
I think you're in Essen at my birthday: 12th of April, don't forget ;)
See you soon.
xoxo Dudi
[ferhat, me, nora]
Contact me : duo.ng@hotmail.de
listen to the song premier love by tony parker. it's my fav

PS: I hope you like my profile, it took at least 2 hours to finish it XD

[Janine and me at Nora's birthday ♥♥♥]
[me (i was very brown 08), Nertila and Sarah]

3 comments:

  1. hey!
    maybe I'm the first one from Guissona to comment! :P
    well, I've already spoken to you by msn, and I'm sure I'll be pleased to meet you.

    so see you soon!

    PS: I really like your profile! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ;)
    Black Onyx kann man im 1 Euro Laden kaufen :P
    LG

    ReplyDelete