Saturday, January 30, 2010

Laura Grabowski's Profile ;-)

Hey,
my name is Laura and I'm 16 years old. I become 17 by the 25 February. I live in Essen, in a flat alone with my mum. She's the best mum I could ever imagine. I can talk and celebrate with her like with friends. She treats me like a princess and this is why I love her. I'm a really well-educated gir
l. I hate dishonest persons (once a liar, always a liar).
My life motto is "Nothing ventured, Nothing gained".

We have a little dog (Jule), a cat (Kater) and a hamster (Mercedes), they are really astute pets. I've got a brother (Dennis 25) and a sister (Daniela 27). I love travelling. I've been to Spain (Barcelona, Nautic Almata, San Feliu, Mallorca, Aviles), Turkey, Egypt, The Netherlands and I hope I will visit the whole world exspecially NY. I normaly use to travel with my sister or alone with friends. I'ts a great feeling for me to get caught up in the maelstrom of big city life.

Besides I try to do a lot of sports, for
example: jogging, cycling. I like to go out with friends: party, cinema, someones home, but shopping best. We have always so much fun that we almost die laughing. I love parfums, my favourite parfum at the moment is "Viva la Juicy". Furthermore I'm interested in musik (R'n'B, House, Pop). I like it when emotional songs gets under my skin. We have a lot of huge sh
oppingcentres here. Essen was appointed European Capital of Culture for 2010 on behalf of the whole Ruhr Area. We are one of the largest cities in Germany and have a lot of sights here. Well, I'm sure we'll have a great time !!!


Now I'm in grade 11 at school, I have started learning spanish this year. I'm studying english and latin now, but I'm stumped with latin. I'm proud of doing the student exchange. I'm truly greatful. I see it as a chance to meet new people and learn new things :-) I'm looking forward to travalling to Spain....

MSN: lg-1993@hotmail.de

Last year I made my first exchange, you can read something about my experience HERE!


1 comment:

  1. Laura Schatz :) Hasse schön hinbekommen
    123456789010 Kussis :P

    ReplyDelete