Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hi :)

My name is Shari Gefrom. I'm 15 years old and live with my brother and my mother in a house near Gelsenkirchen.
I am in the 10th grade.








My brother Darius is 18 years old and is in the 12th grade of Gymnasium Essen Nord ost.
He loves playing guitar to metal music.
My mum Samantha is 43 years old and my dad, who lives in a flat near us, is 48 years old.




In my freetime I love playing football, meet my friends or hear music.
I am playing in the footballclub: Gelsenkirchen Hessler 06 as forward like my best friend Anna too.

I love hearing hip hop and rap music.
My favourite singers are the 257ers, a rap group from Essen, Peter Fox and Culcha Candela.




I am also a big fan of Fc Schalke 04 and I've visited many games of them and the Veltins Arena is awesome :D My favourite Player and also my atheltic role model is Kevin Kuranyi.


Kevin Kuranyi (Schalke 04): Der Stürmer (verdient ca. 3,8 Mio pro Jahr) ist einer der Großverdiener bei den klammen Königsblauen und könnte deshalb abgegeben werden


And if I meet my best friend we go shopping, in cinema or just hanging around anywhere.
It's mostly really funny because we laugh about everything she's one of the most impotant persons in my life. And she's my companion if we go "auf Schalke" that means to the Veltins Arena.


And I'm glad to see you soon :D

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed your blog post. If you are interested in online education resources, you can try: Online Tutoring Thanks!

    ReplyDelete