Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hey :)

I'm Justyna Duda, 17 years old and I am in the 10th grade of Gymnasium Essen Nord-Ost. I live with my parents and my siblings in a small flat next to school.



My sister Marlena is 16 years old and I share my bedroom with her. She's sometimes too vigorous for me but that's ok :D My brother is 12 and he's really cute. My mum is 38 and my father 40. They were born in Poland, like me and my siblings, that's why they don't speak German well.

my little brother Czarek my sister Marlena



I'm speaking German, English, Polish and French. I'm learning French since 4 years and English since 6 years. I don't like French. I'am not sure why maybe it's too difficult or I am just lazy to learn it:P

In my spare time I love to go shopping♥, meet friends and to go swim. Of course I love lots of other things which makes fun :D
I also spend a lot of my spare time on listening to music.
My friends are a very important part to me because they help me and we spend a lots of time together. I enjoy every time I spend with my friends. We always have fun:)

l:Shaymaa; m:Me; r:Sena

My rat is as well relevant to me. Her name is Pichia and she's really cute and lovely and fat :D. She'd a friend called Crispy but Crispy passed away 3 weeks ago. People often are afraid of rats but I can calm you Pichia is friendly:D

I am so happy to meet you some time soon :D
Lots of love
Justyna

my best friend Shaymaa and me

If you want to cantact me:






2 comments:

  1. sehr schöne bilder ;O) sieht so fröhlich & unbeschwert aus. du hast eine sehr hübsche haarfarbe ;O) liebe grüße aus berlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...au nich schlecht ;)

    ReplyDelete