Monday, February 1, 2010

Here comes Robin M.!

¡Hola a todo el mundo!

My Name is Robin and I am 17 year old. I live in Essen with my parents, my sister, who is 14, and my grandmother in a townhouse.
I am now in the 11th grade of the Gymnasium Essen Nord-Ost and I have only two minutes to school by foot. :D

Me
In my leisure I play football at the FC Stoppenberg. I am a great football fan and of course I am a fan of Fútbol Club Barcelona. :)
I am in the top row, the third from left.

Except for football, I do fi
tness in my free-time, love to play video-games, listen to music (all with with Robin K., best friend :D) and meet friends.

Gangster-Like ;D

My favourite music is Hip-Hop, Rap, Electro, Electronica, House, Hands-Up and Dance.
But there is one favourite artist:
Kanye West. He is amazing and makes awesome music.



Kanye West
I was already three times in Spain, one time in Barcelona. My football club and me got a tournament there and this easter we'll participate in another tournament there.

So, after the exchange last year, I am really loooking forward to meet you and to do this exchange and to see your beautiful town. And I think you are going to have a lot of fun here in Essen, which is as same beautiful as your town. ;D

¡Hasta entonces!

Greetings from Germany,
Robin M.


For contact:

MSN: robbenho@hotmail.de


1 comment: