Monday, February 1, 2010

Holaaa:D
my name ist Aoual, I'm 14 years old .In 3 month I'll be 15 :).



< ----- this is me ;)


So I live in Germany in the city -Essen- .
I laugh a lot and like people who smile. :'D
I've got 2 ststers one of them is 5
and the other is 13 and a brother who is 16.
I like
to hear music to go shopping
with my friends and to phone or
to meet them its so funny with them
we laugh the hole day . ..
My favoriete style of music is RnB
,house and hip hop. I like to play
basketball
in my spare time :'D I'm in grade 9 at the school
so I haven't got espanol at school.

But when I was in the grade 5 I begin
to learn english and in the grade of 7 I begin to learn french .

My little sister ->

she's so sweet and a little bit crazy .She's always happy her favorite Films are Sponge bob and Babie :'D



<--- The child in the top is my cousin in the right too,
in the left is my sister and in the backround its my youngerst aunte

when you know them you haven't got boring times.My cousins are so frolic and so adventuresomely :D



Msn: blackroses95@hotmail.de

byeeee, Aoual

No comments:

Post a Comment